We really *stepped it up this month* with our latest challenge! This challenge is an endurance one, so get ready to build up your cardiovascular strength as you complete 10,000 steps each day.
The Challenge Details:
- download an app (or use an Apple Watch or a pedometer) to track how many steps you take each day. There are a ton of great apps, just search "step tracker" or "pedometer" on your app store and download the one that looks best to you
- then you can walk/run/jog/gallop/sprint, do whatever you've gotta do to get in 10,000 steps each day!
- that's it! Once you hit 10,000 steps, you've completed the challenge for the day
You can show off your daily steps in our all-women's Facebook group. A ton of ladies will be sharing their screenshots for the day to help motivate each other to hit 10k steps each day.
Tips & Tricks:
- Start your morning with a quick walk. Bring your dog or your family along and soak in the quality time together! Or even call a friend while you're walking, it'll make those steps go by quickly!
- Pace out your day, and have a few check-in points where you want to be at a certain number of steps. It's always a bummer hitting 9pm and realizing you're only at 8k steps.
- In the mornings, think about how your day will play out and plan your steps accordingly. If you have a super busy morning, don't panic if you only have 1,000 steps when lunchtime hits. Or if you know you're going to be busy later in the day, try to knock out as many steps as you can before you get too busy!
- Have a September calendar printed out, and mark a big ole X on each day after you hit 10,000 steps. It'll be so satisfying to see all of those X's in a row!
- Invest in some quality running or walking shoes. This challenge is already tough, no need to make it harder by using an unsupportive shoe!
Excited to sign up for the 10,000 steps a day challenge in September, let’s keep each other motivated, sending love
Can I snap a photo from my Fitbit?
I am excited for this challenge
Will a fitbit versa 3 work cause that’s what I have