Hi, Flex it Pink. I am Kristi. I am Anna's Aunt. I work part time for FiP. I do the shipping and help packaging hundreds of orders for the FiP community. I have been working with them for over 5 years.
I have been with my high school sweetheart for 30 years. I have two adult children ( a boy and girl) and two loveable grandbabies.
I have been following FIP from the beginning. My first FIP virtual 5k was the 2nd annual pink pumpkin run October 2014. After that, my daughter and I did all of them and we even got my mom to walk them with us. We made it a family event.
I love being part of FIP. I get to see what goes on from the inside and it's awesome to see just how many girls from all over the world who are all part of this online community and I admire the support for each other and how they all cheer each other on. An added bonus is, I always have awesome new clothing!
Fun Facts about me...
-I love animals, plants and rocks! These are the things that make me happy!
- My favorite color is green but I mostly wear black.
- When my husband and I go out for dinner we walk or ride our bikes.
- When I was a kid I did jazz dance and I even did belly dance for a while.
- My favorite fitness activity is running. I run everyday with Dixie, my dog best running buddy.
-I love races. I love the energy of a race crowd.
- I've done many 5ks, several half marathons and a couple of marathons including the LA marathon.
- My daughter and I like to make up our adventure challenges. Our biggest was we ran 30 miles to dinner.
I look forward to growing with FiP and continuing to pack each package with all the FiP Love.