Posted on August 02 2021
This challenge is a fun one, because every day you'll be doing something a little bit different! All you'll need for this month's challenge is a deck of cards, and a little room to exercise.
You actually don't even need a physical deck of cards, thanks to this handy site that will select random cards for you! To get your random cards, click here.
Here's what you'll do each day:
- pick 5 random cards
- the number on each card is how many reps you'll do (face cards = 10 reps)
- the suit of the card determines which exercise you'll be performing
- all aces = 10 burpees
- once you have your reps and exercises, dive into the workout!
Here's an example workout. I'll use that website I mentioned earlier to randomly pick 5 cards.
This means my daily challenge would be:
4 Walking Lunges
10 Burpees (ugggg)
2 Squat Jacks
It's as easy as that! You can show off how lucky (or unlucky) you got each day by posting the cards you drew in our all-women's Facebook group.
Tips & Tricks:
- To make this challenge harder, you could add cards, or do multiple rounds of the cards you drew. So you could do 6 or 7 cards, or do 2 rounds of the 5 cards you drew.
- Start your workout with these! Take on this challenge when you're feeling fresh and motivated.
- Stay hydrated! That's not just for this challenge, it's for every day. Is your cup of water within reach right now?? Take a sip! If it's not within reach, go grab it and take a sip 😀
- Take on this challenge with a friend or family member. You could either both do the same cards, or each draw your own 5.
- Signing up for one of our subscriptions is a great way to reward yourself for taking on the challenge! We even throw in free FIP stickers from Sticker Mule with every Athleisure shipment. These high quality stickers will look amazing on your water bottle, laptop, or anywhere else you'd like to put them!