Are you ready for football season?? It’s a great way to get together with friends and family and let loose!! Only problem is those tempting high calorie dishes we all love. So we got together to share some awesome recipes that we take along with us to these gatherings and a great workout to keep you on track to help you reach your fitness goals!!
1. We absolutely love this Fruit football helmet!!! Quick and easy, and a huge crowd pleaser!!
2. A football party classic, this 7 layer taco dip has seasonings mixed in with the beans which gives it just the right kick to keep your guests coming back for more!!
3. Looking to sneak in some more veggies and also serve any friends that are vegetarian or vegan? Cauliflower Hot BBQ “Wings” is your answer! Even meat-lovers will love these, and the good news is that you can change up the flavors and add any BBQ sauce you want!!
4. Cooking in the crock pot ahead of time will allow you to have more time to prep and greet your guests which is a win-win, even if you have guests that don’t root for your team. Cook up these Crock pot baked potatoes and you’ll feel full enough not to snack on everything else in sight!!
5. Ready for desert?? These Football strawberries turn a favorite healthy dessert into little footballs, and you will find yourself thinking “Touchdown!!” with every bite.
Alright babes! Now you have all the recipes you need to have a happy, healthy, successful football eating season. Soooo we've created a workout for you to do while watching those football games too! Enjoy!
Anna & Elisha