You’re really busy, right?? We know that lifestyle all to well! Here are some of our tips on how to maximize your productivity so that you get things done like the boss you are! Keep it up beauties.
1. Create a space for getting work done! This will signal to your brain that it’s time to work, and will also help your kiddos to know that this is a good time for independent play. Don’t worry about getting the space perfect, add to it as you go!
- Start by making a list of everything that absolutely needs to be done today. Don’t put too many things on this list, it needs to be realistic. You can do anything, but you can’t do everything! Figure out how you will organize your list. Do you prefer a planner, a program on your phone like EverNote, or maybe sticky notes? Whatever will keep you organized and still be fun is the way to go!
- Prioritize! Number the items from most important to least important. This will really show you what needs to be done today and what can wait. That way the most important things actually get done and will reduce your stress.
- Realize that you are saying “no” to a lot of things so that you can say “yes” to the important things! It may be really hard to say no, but if your goal is big enough, it will make it all worth it.
- Do the things!! Go in order down your list, most important first. Check things off your list and feel the thrill of accomplishment!
- Give yourself rewards when you finish the things on your list! You deserve a nice bubble bath and a glass of wine at the end of the day or maybe buying that thing you’ve been eyeing!
- Forgive yourself if you don’t finish all of the things, that’s life! Things come up, plans change. Realize that the list that you made is sometimes flexible, because it’s your priorities and priorities change. Make a new list tomorrow and kick butt then!!
Here is a great article that we love with hacks that will help you multitask even more!!